Skip to main content
Robert John Becerra

Robert Becerra’s Answers

1 total

  • I need the name of my representation of federal drug case that's over 10 years old.

    I was convicted of a drug conspiracy charge over 10 years ago. I am trying to contact the lawyer that represented me. I only have her first name and, so far, have been unable to find my case (or any information that pertains to my case) online. ...

    Robert’s Answer

    If your drug case was in federal court, you may find a record of it on the internet at You just need to know in what federal district or state you were convicted. Those internet records include the names of all counsel that appeared in the case, so you should be able to find your lawyer. If your conviction was in state court, each state maintains its records differently, but many clerks of court maintain websites which may have the docket of your case, including the lawyer's name.

    See question