Skip to main content
Barry L. Zisser

Barry Zisser’s Answers

1 total

  • Do I have a case?

    My husband has been paying child support for 18 years. The mother says that the grown children are not my husband's. She says she found the real father 4 years ago. Can we sue her or the child support agency to get his money back?

    Barry’s Answer

    Not a chance

    See question