Skip to main content
Stephen Norris Knights Jr.

Stephen Knights’s Answers

1 total

  • How much jail time

    Husband was arrested for probation violation when terms are altered. He was originally arrested for speeding and driving with a suspended license. How long before he has a hearing and will he be given a sentence. He had 8 months left and a 1500 fine

    Stephen’s Answer

    He can be revoked to serve the balance of the sentence. But if it was a minor violation and depending on the location, then the balance may not be revoked. Once he hires an attorney, then the matter can be resolved sooner than later since the origianl charges appear to be misdemeanors.

    See question