The first thing you should do is contact an attorney, either a private attorney or a member of Trial Defense Services. Do not discuss your scenario with anyone else. The attorney will then talk to your chain of command. Equipped with medical records, you should be able to resolve this issue favorably. Joseph Owens Attorney-at-law 910 988 1317