Skip to main content
Andrew V Jezic

Andrew Jezic’s Answers

1 total

  • I have a bench warrant for driving without insurance...if I turn myself in what should I aspect.

    a court date was sent to my old address and I was not even aware I was suppose to go to court thought that I just needed to get insurance.

    Andrew’s Answer

    Hello I should contact an experienced attorney soon, and that attorney will do a Motion to Withdraw Warrant, explaining the compelling circumstances that you have outlined. Most judges will withdraw the warrant without you having to turn yourself in.

    Andrew Jezic

    See question