Based on 3 reviews
Help make it easier for other Avvo users to choose the right lawyer by sharing your experience with this attorney. It's fast, simple, and safe.
Lawyers: Use the Peer Endorsements section to provide input about other attorneys.
I was told by many people and two lawyers, I would lose my house and my pay check would continue to be garnished. Then, I made one of the best decisions of my life! I did a google search on bankruptcy lawyers in PG County, Maryland and quite a few names appeared. I took a moment for a silent prayer and then I selected bankruptcy lawyer Teresa Cho Edwards. Let me comment on a few things that I have recognized about Attorney Teresa Edwards...
1. courteous nature - huge plus
2. communicative - always accessible and would contact me, when necessary and making sure I had the right documents pertaining to my case.
3. pro-active position - Attorney Edwards made sure we were always prepared for court and understood how the bankruptcy courts operated that I felt comfortable and protected in court with her representing me.
4. court appearances - Attorney Edwards always arrived at the court before I did and would brief me on the hearing for that day.
5. professionalism - translates to she's an excellent bankruptcy lawyer and is a very respectable and responsible individual.
...and because of attorney Teresa Cho Edwards, she did stop the garnishments of my pay checks and I did keep my home.
Teresa Cho Edwards was an excellent lawyer providing good trustworthy advice and quick response. She was always available for questions throughout the whole process and made you feel at ease with the paperwork and court protocols. I would definitely recommend her services.
Ms Edwards made this very hard decision to file Bankruptcy a smooth and easy trip. I had no clue of what to do or what the out come would be and she took care of everything. Im glad I hired her to be my Attorney in this situation as the whole process was painless!