Back to Alfred’s Profile

Alfred J. Carlson III’s Answers

Alfred has answered 1 question

  • Can I be terminated from my job of 15 years?

    Asked by a user in Lancaster, PA - over 2 years ago.

    You have a case.If the employee health doctor refuses to release you the workers compensation insurance company should put you back on workers comp benefits. If the employer takes away your light...

    2 lawyers agreed with this answer