You should send a letter certified to the dealer as well as the warranty company stating your desire to cancel the warranty. Should the warranty company fail to refund your money, you may want to consider hiring an attorney or filing a claim in small claims court for breach of contract as well as violation of the consumer protection law. Hopefully the warranty company will comply with the certified letter. Best of luck,