Sharif Nabil Abaza’s Answers

Sharif Nabil Abaza

Chalfont Criminal Defense Attorney.

Contributor Level 4
  1. Will a juvenile arrest affect my chances of getting into law school?

    Answered over 3 years ago.

    1. David Jon Pullman
    2. Sharif Nabil Abaza
    2 lawyer answers

    Your best bet is to be honest they will find out if you have been adjudicated. I would contact the court in the jurisdiction to see if you have an adjudication and if so start the process of having it expunged. I believe that not disclosing it and having it come up is much worse then giving them all the information you have. Remember they are looking at your honesty. Good luck

  2. Best way to handle the FTA on an old DWI charge?

    Answered over 3 years ago.

    1. Ryan Gary Short
    2. Danny R. Glover Jr.
    3. Sharif Nabil Abaza
    4. Richard Timothy Jones
    4 lawyer answers

    Ok the first thing you want to do is confirm the warrant is active. Call the jurisdiction where it was issued and ask for the Sheriff's office warrant department. Give them your information and ask if they extradite from your location. They will be honest most of the time. Then ask them how you go about getting the warrant lifted will they allow a lawyer in that jurisdiction appear for you? What days do they do Bench Warrants and what time. Most likely you will have to go to court and...