Samuel Encarnacion’s Answers

Samuel Encarnacion

Lancaster Criminal Defense Attorney.

Contributor Level 3
  1. Am I a citizen or resident?

    Answered almost 2 years ago.

    1. Samuel Encarnacion
    2. Renee Colette Redman
    3. Kyndra L. Mulder
    4. Gintare Grigaite
    4 lawyer answers

    A US passport is evidence and proof of Citizenship. Very odd that that Office of Public Welfare would challenge your citizenship when you have a valid U.S. Passport. I would go back and ask to to talk to a supervisor and demand to be treated as a U.S. citizen. A U.S. Passport has been long recognized as valid proof of U.S. citizenship and Government Offices must follow strict guidelines regarding treatment of certain documents. A U.S. passport is considered “primary” proof or evidence of...

    Selected as best answer

  2. Is it good to have a premilary hearing in a criminal case?

    Answered almost 2 years ago.

    1. Robert C. Keller
    2. Michelle A. Fioravanti
    3. Samuel Encarnacion
    4. Harry Edward Hudson Jr
    4 lawyer answers

    Is always best to have an attorney represent you at your preliminary hearing and never waive your preliminary hearing unless your attorney advises you to do so. In some cases, the Preliminary Hearing can easily become the most important event in any criminal case.

    2 lawyers agreed with this answer

  3. Is a defendant in a criminal case entitled to see the pre trial discovery

    Answered 6 months ago.

    1. Thomas G. Briody
    2. Stephen Ross Cohen
    3. Thomas J. Wagner
    4. Samuel Encarnacion
    4 lawyer answers

    Yes, you are entitled to see and examine the discovery in your case. Make sure you ask your lawyer to see it and review it. Further, you should ask your lawyer to explain the nature and quality of the evidence found within the discovery.

  4. How do I deal with a warrant after 5 years?

    Answered about 1 year ago.

    1. Lidia L. Alperovich
    2. Robert C. Keller
    3. Andrea E. Mertz
    4. William Ray Pelger
    5. Samuel Encarnacion
    5 lawyer answers

    Find a lawyer as soon as possible from the same county where the Bench Warrant was issued. This first step is critical.