Michael J. Pykosh’s Answers

Michael J. Pykosh

Camp Hill Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Attorney.

Contributor Level 6
  1. Switching mortgage into my name?

    Answered over 3 years ago.

    1. Michael J. Pykosh
    2. James S. Tupitza
    3. Daniel Robert Hamad
    3 lawyer answers

    Title to the home would have to be put in your name. To do so an estate would have to be opened and the home be placed in your name. If your brother had a will and left the home to only you you may be able to refinance and pay off the current mortgage. if he left the home to you and others you may have to pay the other heirs their share of the equity based on the fair market value. If there is no will, an estate will have to be opened.It would have to be determined if you are the heir according...

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  2. Purchasing land on an "upset" sale for taxes. Where do I look to see if there are leans on property prior to sale?

    Answered 3 months ago.

    1. Steven M Zelinger
    2. Herbert Karl Sudfeld Jr.
    3. Scott M Rothman
    4. Dana Whitney Atchley
    5. Michael J. Pykosh
    5 lawyer answers

    If you purchase property at an upset sale and it has a lien the lien holders only recourse would be as against the property - not other assets you own. You should have a title search done . A searcher will search the records at the Recorder of Deeds and the Prothonotary in the county where the property is located for mortgage liens , tax liens , judgments etc. This should be done and analyzed prior to the sale. It's also a good idea to confirm with the Tax Claim Bureau that the owner was...

  3. I need a contingency lawyer I had work in the amount of 35,ooo on my roofs and windows and the roofs leak 3 new roofs and

    Answered over 3 years ago.

    1. Forest Dean Morgan
    2. Michael J. Pykosh
    3. Arik Tzvi Ben-Ari
    3 lawyer answers

    you should contact the Attorney General's Office. You can file a complaint. All contractors that do residential work are required to be registered with the Attorney General,s Office. They will help you the complaint form.

  4. I was renting a room at a hotel i moved out how long do i have to wait to get my securitydeposit back

    Answered over 3 years ago.

    1. Michael J. Pykosh
    1 lawyer answer

    landloard has 30 days to return a security deposit,or the remainder of the deposit with an itemized list of deductions. to protect your rights you should send a certified letter to the landloard advising him of your new address-keep a copy for your records.

  5. If the lease has no late fees do i have to pay late fees

    Answered over 3 years ago.

    1. Michael J. Pykosh
    2. Arik Tzvi Ben-Ari
    2 lawyer answers

    a lease is a contract. if late charges are not provided for.Landloard can not collect for late charges.