John Cullinane Gallagher III’s Answers

John Cullinane Gallagher III

Pelham Lawsuit / Dispute Attorney.

Contributor Level 5
  1. Puedo volver a usa si estuve ilegal menos de un año ??

    Answered 5 months ago.

    1. David Michael Gottfried
    2. Eric Edward Rothstein
    3. John Cullinane Gallagher III
    4. Gina M Takemori
    4 lawyer answers

    Más información es necesaria para contestar a su pregunta, pero es una idea buena de hablar con un abogado, preferentemente uno que habla español.

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  2. Is there any circumstances under which a contract can be canceled after the cancellation period passed?

    Answered over 1 year ago.

    1. Eric Edward Rothstein
    2. Michael Lewis Marley
    3. Richard J. Chertock
    4. Jayson Lutzky
    5. John Cullinane Gallagher III
    5 lawyer answers

    I am very sorry to hear about your hardship. Without seeing the contract, it is difficult to provide anything other than general advice. Ultimately, the amount of money left on the contract is likely going to impact what happens next in terms of whether or not the matter will go into collections. Without additional information, it would be wise to consult with an attorney to discuss how the matter might be resolved.

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  3. We have a contract breach and fraud case. We paid 157,500$ to XX company, we got neither product nor the refund.

    Answered about 2 years ago.

    1. Robert V Cornish Jr.
    2. Robert A. Stumpf
    3. Peter Walter Weston
    4. John Cullinane Gallagher III
    5. Anthony Christopher Saline
    5 lawyer answers

    As advised by my fellow counsel, you should consult with an attorney as soon as possible. As further advised, there may be issues with the existence of the other party. In any event, while it appears that you may have a valid claim, a significant issue, and one that should be weighed in determining your course of action (particularly in light of the cost), is whether or not you are actually likely to collect on the claim.

    1 person marked this answer as helpful

  4. How long does the Plaintiff have to file their "Affidavit of Service"

    Answered over 2 years ago.

    1. John Cullinane Gallagher III
    1 lawyer answer

    The answer to your question may depend on the method by which service was effectuated. Paragraphs 2 and 4 of CPLR 308 require filing within twenty (20) days, as service under those paragraphs is technically not complete until ten (10) days after the filing of proof of service. Even in the circumstances described in paragraphs 2 and 4 of CPLR 308, however, the failure to file is typically considered correctable, so, in any event, I would not bank on the court dismissing the case as a result of...

    1 person marked this answer as helpful

  5. How can I get my money back from Bank Lien?

    Answered 5 months ago.

    1. Eric Edward Rothstein
    2. Emanuel Kataev
    3. John Cullinane Gallagher III
    3 lawyer answers

    I believe more information is needed to answer your question. Was the account frozen, as well, or was a debit simply made from it? A little research online could reveal the legal department of the bank, which may be able to assist you in obtaining information regarding the debit if it was the result of legal process.