Skip to main content
James Robert Pastor

James Pastor’s Answers

1 total

  • Can I sue my employer for pain and suffering if I am receiving workers comp in new jersey

    I was hurt at work when I was crushed between an excavator and a trench roller I am currently receiving workers comp but due to my boss falsifying my pay stubs to make it seem like he was paying me my prevailing wage that is mandated by law on sta...

    James’s Answer

    No. But you may be able to sue your employer for a wage and hour violation. I suggest you contact an attorney who specializes in employment law.

    See question