Irwin M. Pollack’s Answers

Irwin M. Pollack

Southborough Divorce / Separation Lawyer.

Contributor Level 11
  1. Can a court make you stay longer than the original schedule agreement with your kids?

    Answered over 2 years ago.

    1. Martin Alan Cohen
    2. Irwin M. Pollack
    2 lawyer answers

    Whether it is in New York, Pennsylvania, Texas, or Massachsuetts...most courts focus on what is in the "best interest" of the child. Additionally, it is almost impossible to contract parenting responsibilities because, what may have worked for a child(ren) years ago may not be in their best interest today. Think about a parenting schedule for a pair of 4 year-old twins and how that situation (may) change in 5, 10, or 15 years later. That is why one can modify a parenting agreement (if it is...

  2. What does motion to vacate/return funds pro se mean for plaintiff?

    Answered over 3 years ago.

    1. Samantha Lynn Dammer
    2. Theodore Lyons Araujo
    3. Irwin M. Pollack
    3 lawyer answers

    It appears that the lender #2 is trying to reverse. There are some more facts that are needed; consult attorney in your area.

  3. I am divorced and my ex continually breaks the family plan in place. How can I prove it in court?

    Answered about 5 years ago.

    1. Irwin M. Pollack
    1 lawyer answer

    Custody and parenting battles are considered some of the hardest in the entire legal system. After all, hearts are taken away, children get pulled into different directions, and money tends to disappear. That being said, what's even more troubling is what I call "hate crimes." There are laws in America for hate crimes and teaching a child to hate a parent is the ultimate of hate crimes. Tip: He said/she said-type evidence is hard to present to a Judge; instead, you're better off bringing...

We're ready to help. Contact us today.