Anthony J. Luzzo’s Answers

Anthony J. Luzzo

Worcester Criminal Defense Attorney.

Contributor Level 3
  1. Ex-Wife Moved

    Answered almost 2 years ago.

    1. Anthony J. Luzzo
    2. Julie Court Molloy
    3. Anthony Rao
    4. Joel A. Abu
    5. David Alexander Browde
    6. ···
    6 lawyer answers

    If you are unable to get the information by other means, you should file an action in court. The language of your separation agreement will determine whether you file a contempt or modification. She would be forced to answer the complaint and reveal her address in the court documents. You need the ability to serve her though, so you should do you best to find out where she is living, working or where a constable will be able to serve her.

    Selected as best answer

  2. Personal Injury resulted in Skull fracture from bracket that fell 100ft how much is this case worth ??

    Answered almost 2 years ago.

    1. Brian P Finnerty
    2. Merry Melinda Fountain
    3. Daniel Nelson Deasy
    4. Daniel McKenna
    5. Anthony J. Luzzo
    6. ···
    12 lawyer answers

    Absolutely consult an attorney. More information is needed to properly evaluate the claim. If you were working then this is a worker's comp case but there may also be some third party liability that needs to be investigated ASAP!!

    3 lawyers agreed with this answer

  3. I have a DUI first offense and received a continuance without a finding. I've completed the probation period and paid the fines

    Answered almost 2 years ago.

    1. Dominic L. Pang
    2. Henry Lebensbaum
    3. Ernest Clarke Dummit
    4. Anthony J. Luzzo
    5. David C. Newton
    5 lawyer answers

    The type of employer will determine what type of access they have to your CORI. Required 1 employers should not see this as probation is complete and it is a non-conviction. Any employer with required 2 or 3 access will see non-convictions unless sealed. Required 4 access can even see sealed histories.

    2 lawyers agreed with this answer

  4. How can a restraining order impact my future ? I don't have any criminal record and never get arrested

    Answered almost 2 years ago.

    1. Michael Howard Erlich
    2. Julie Court Molloy
    3. Anthony J. Luzzo
    3 lawyer answers

    I agree with Attorney Erlich. As I am sure you are aware, this also prevents you from legally possessing a firearm.

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  5. I have a some Non convictions on my CORI report, and I would like to apply for an LTC in the state of Massachusetts.

    Answered 26 days ago.

    1. Anthony J. Luzzo
    1 lawyer answer

    Non of these are an automatic disqualifier so you should still apply. The Chief of police has some wide latitude with the approval of an LTC because it is based on the "suitable person" standard without any real definition for that term. I see that the dispositions were "non convictions" but were these CWOFs with admissions made? If so, this may be a reason for him to deny you, especially for the A&B charge. Still wouldn't hurt to put the application in though and your military service may...

  6. I want to move with my child to the southern part of the US, but father will not agree to that in divorce? How can I do this?

    Answered almost 2 years ago.

    1. Julie Court Molloy
    2. Jennifer Wang
    3. Anthony J. Luzzo
    4. Joel A. Abu
    5. Reid A Seino
    5 lawyer answers

    More details are needed about your situation. Are you in the middle of a divorce or are you already divorced? The initial process would differ, either way would require permission of the court to remove your minor child from the Commonwealth. You should contact an attorney to help you through the process, but you want to get all of the documentation you can to show that a move would be in the "best interest of the child."