Recently asked questions
Do I have to provide my NYC Condominium Managing Agent with notification of a Revocable Living Trust?
"Exhibits A and B", which, attached hereto and made part hereof, acknowledged by the trustee, shall constitute intitial trust?
How do I get my share of my mom's inheritance that my sister is keeping from me?
How can i tell if there have been modifications or amendments to a trust? Are they supposed to be attached?
Uncle died with a living trust. Successor trustee is ready to distribute to heirs. Do we need to even file the pour over will?
Can a trustee transfer property that is titled under a bypass trust (50%) and a survivor trust (50%) to a beneficiary?
How do i get a "certification of trust" in Arizona (where i curently reside) for my revocable living trust created in Ca?
- Personal exemption to estate tax
- Gifting estate assets
- Lady bird deeds and estate planning
- Estate property
- Retirement accounts and estate planning
- Wills and estates
- Executor deduction and estate tax
- Estate tax
- Small estate affidavit
- Rights of survivorship and estate planning
- Inherited Roth IRA and estate planning
- Revocable living trust
A Guide to Estate Planning for Young Families
Vulnerable Dependent Children Many younger adults are the parents of dependent children, and estate...
Is a Self-Made Will Adequate to Protect our Assets in the State of Wisconsin?
Attorney Thomas B. Burton answers the following question: "Is a Self-Made Will Adequate to Protect...
E644 VercammenLaw News
1. Problems if You Have No Will If you leave no Will or your Will is declared invalid because it was...
E643 VercammenLaw News
1. Summer Thirsty Thursday music night /Annual Summer Blast Greetings. For many years different Sect...
Mom Passed Away with Trust but Her Home Was Never Titled in Trust?
Attorney Thomas B. Burton answers the following question in his popular Real Estate Question and Ans...
5 Life Events That Should Have You Updating Your Estate Plan
1. Getting Married When you get married, you should update your Will or Trust to include provisions...
Benefits of a Revocable Living Trust
Probate Avoidance Assets held in a revocable living trust are not subject to probate. In practical t...
Texas Advance Directive plus option to get free Last Will & Testament for any state of residence.
Use this FREE Texas Advance Directive if you are opting for no life support and no feeding tubes in...
What is a Pour Over Will in Wisconsin?
Attorney Thomas B. Burton answers the following question: "What is a Pour Over Will in Wisconsin?"