Legal advice on Exemptions to estate tax
Attorney Thomas B. Burton answers the following question: "How much money can you give away per year tax free?" in the latest episode of Estate Planning 101. Join Attorney Burton as he discusses estate and gift taxes, and how the unified estate and gift tax system in the United States helps us understand why this question about how much you can give away per year tax free is relevant to your estate and gift tax planning.
Rate this guide
- Lady bird deeds and estate planning
- Estate property
- Retirement accounts and estate plan...
- Estate tax
- Small estate affidavit
- Inherited Roth IRA and estate planning
- Inheritance rights of spouses
- Inheritance tax
- Personal exemption to estate tax
- Marital deduction and estate tax
- Executor deduction and estate tax
Get your questions answered
Avvo helps you learn about your legal situation, connect with lawyers, and get advice.