Legal advice on Custody mediation
Attorney Mary E. Ramos of the Ramos Law Group explains the benefits of mediation in a divorce. We believe that the parties should agree in mediation rather than leaving the decision to a 3rd party. Watch this video to understand how you can benefit from attending and agreeing in mediation.
Disclaimer: This video contains excellent content but is from a period before we renamed the firm and updated our logo. You may also notice a more slender Mary as she started a healthier lifestyle through daily group exercise with SealPT and the Dr. Gundry diet.
Rate this guide
- Parental rights in child custody
- Mother's rights in child custody
- Sole custody
- Best interests of the child and cus...
- Child rights in child custody
- Grandparent rights in child custody
- Child custody appeals
- Relocation and child custody
- Virtual visitation in child custody
- Unfit parents and child custody
Get your questions answered
Avvo helps you learn about your legal situation, connect with lawyers, and get advice.