Meriden has 124 Personal injury Attorneys with 354 Reviews
- Mahon, Quinn & Mahon, P.C.
636 Broad Street, P.O. Box 2420, Meriden, CT
5.0 stars 10 reviewsAvvo Rating: 10Personal injury Lawyer LicensedI am a Board Certified Workers' Compensation Specialist who is admitted to practice in both the Connecticut state and federal courts. I am also admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court. I also regularly appear before adminstra...Read morePractice area40% Personal injury, 40% Workers compensation, 10% Landlord or tenant, and more.CostFree ConsultationSome lawyers offer a free consultation to help determine whether their services are right for your legal needs120 minutes•Hourly Rates, $225-$325/hour•Contingency A contingency fee is the percent of the final award a lawyer will receive as compensation. For some of these cases, lawyers will only be paid if there is a successful outcome. 20%-33%LicenseCT, Active since 2005
- Mahon, Quinn and Mahon, P.C.
636 Broad Street., P.O. Box 2420, Meriden, CT
5.0 stars 3 reviewsAvvo Rating: 9.8Personal injury Lawyer LicensedReview: “I have been using the services of Brian Mahon and his firm for over thirty years. He has represented us on several real estate transactions, prepared our wills and related documents, managed probate filings, and represen...
- Attorney Jon Patrucco
39 Butler St, Meriden, CT
5.0 stars 6 reviewsAvvo Rating: 7.0Personal injury Lawyer LicensedReview: “I called with questions on a property transaction in another state and he was glad to answer my questions over the phone as a courtesy. I will call him for my future needs”
- Thompson & O'Connor, LLC
89 E Main St, Meriden, CTA MERIDEN ATTORNEY WITH OVER 30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WITH PERSONAL INJURY CASES, AUTO ACCIDENTS, CRIMINAL DEFENSE, DUI DEFENSE AND WORKERS' COMPENSATION CASES.
- Personal injury Attorney near Meriden (Middletown)I am a Board Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialist. I represent injured persons in work‑related injuries and other personal injury matters. I was previously employed as a claims representative and defense attorney representing insurance com...Read morePractice area25% Personal injury, 75% Workers compensationCostContingency A contingency fee is the percent of the final award a lawyer will receive as compensation. For some of these cases, lawyers will only be paid if there is a successful outcome. 20%-33%LicenseCT, Active since 1981
- Law Office of E.B. Quirk LLC
97 E Main St, Po Box 2711, Meriden, CT
Not yet reviewedAvvo Rating: 9.0Personal injury Lawyer LicensedGeneral Practice Attorney providing personable quality legal representation in your legal matters before the Social Security Administration; Workers' Compensation Commission; and before Superior and Federal Courts in Connecticut. Also a licensed a...
- Personal injury Attorney near Meriden (Southington)
5.0 stars 19 reviewsAvvo Rating: 9.9Personal injury Lawyer LicensedMartocchio & Oliveira, LLC is a full service law firm that Is dedicated to exceeding our client's expectations. We treat every case with passion and zeal. At Martocchio & OliveIra, LLC our client's objectives have, and always will be, our primar...
- Personal injury Attorney near Meriden (Southington)Personal Injury and Insurance Defense. We will take it from here. - Call 860-516-4923Read morePractice area15% Personal injury, 40% Car accident, 35% Insurance, and more.CostFree ConsultationLicenseCT, Active since 1988
- Personal injury Attorney near Meriden (Cheshire)
5.0 stars 1 reviewAvvo Rating: 9.8Personal injury Lawyer LicensedAggressive. Experienced. Responsive. Serving clients throughout Connecticut.