Written by attorney Eric Jerome Gold

Your child is leaving for college. What do they need?

As your children age and approach adulthood, there are many potholes or bumps in the road that can be avoided. Let's talk about your maturing child (just turning 18 or already over 18). What happens if they get into an accident or they are taken ill. How do you make sure you can step in to help?

Additional resources provided by the author

There are additional documents to be be considered for the young adult or college bound 18 year old child. They can be explored with your estate planning attorney for family specific advice and direction.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer