Written by attorney Steven Anderson Leahy

Your 2012 Tax Return

In this week's blog segment, I discuss the importance of filing your taxes especially when the IRS owes you money. If you wait too long to claim your refund from the IRS you will not get your money back. You can claim your money up to 3 years later but after 3 years it's gone; which in this case is your 2012 tax return.

If you or someone you know has unfiled taxes for 2012 and they are due for a refund from the IRS don't wait, call Opem Tax Resolutions at (312) 664-6649 or visit them on the web at

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer