Skip to main content

Will A DUI Mean I Cannot Be A Nurse?

Posted by attorney Jonathan Rands

Additional resources provided by the author

Since every case and state is different inquires tshould also be directed to Washington State Department of Health, 30 Israel RD SE, Olympia WA, 98501-7860, or call 360-236-4700.

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?