Written by attorney Robert W. Hughes Jr.

Why You Should File for a Year's Support if your Spouse or Parent Owned Property in Georgia

A brief guide to help you determine whether you should file a Petition for Year's Support in Georgia.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer