Skip to main content

Why can’t I get a free lawyer appointed to represent me in my family law case?

Additional resources provided by the author

In Re the Marriage of King, 162 Wn.2d 378 (2007)

Rate this guide

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer