Written by attorney Thomas B Burton

Whose Name Should Be on Insurance Policy for House if Parent Put Child's Name on the Deed?

Attorney Thomas B. Burton answers a reader question about whose name should be on the homeowner's insurance policy for a house when a parent puts their child's name on the deed.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer