Skip to main content

Who Will Pay for Property Damage and Medical Bills After a Car Accident in Louisiana?

If you’ve been in a car accident and suffer property damage and now are in current medical bills, more than likely that other person, the other driver and specifically the insurance company is going to be the one to compensate you for your medical bills and property damage. If they don’t have enough insurance, or they don’t have insurance at all, we’d then look at your own insurance policy. If you were driving a company vehicle, the company’s insurance policy to insure that somebody else, not you is the one who’s paying for those bills as they come in.

Rate this guide

Avvo personal injury email series

Sign up to receive a 3-part series of useful information and advice about personal injury law.

Recommended articles about Personal injury

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer