Written by attorney Mark Carleton Blane | Mar 30, 2013

Who Can Serve as Guardian Ad Litem for California Child Injury & Accident Case? San Diego CA Child & Infant Accident & Injury Attorney Hi, I am California personal injury Mark Blane. In this video I discuss who can be appointed as the "Guardian Ad Litem" for the settlement funds of an injured child in California. Usually we nominate one of the parents, but see who else can take responsibility in this quick video. Remember, California court approval is required for minor children who receive a bodily injury settlement in excess of five thousand dollars.

Rate this guide

Avvo personal injury email series

Sign up to receive a 3-part series of useful information and advice about personal injury law.

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer