Written by attorney Philip T Ciprietti

Which Insurance Applies After a NJ Car/Truck Accident While Working? Workers' Comp or Auto Insurance

When NJ drivers are injured in car or truck accidents, their auto insurance policies usually come into play. What happens if the driver was working at the time? This article will discuss the interplay of NJ auto and workers' comp insurance in these types of situations.

Additional resources provided by the author

For more information, visit our NJ Workers' Compensation & Work Accident Legal Library

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer