Written by attorney Michael Sean Devereux | May 28, 2017

Where To Form A Corporation

It's true that if you form a corporation in Nevada, Wyoming, Delaware, etc you won't have to pay any corporate or individual income taxes in those states. But, if the corporation does business outside the state that you choose, you may find yourself double taxed or more subject to other state taxes

Additional resources provided by the author

Rate this guide

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer