Written by attorney Marty Burbank

Where should I go to apply for va aid and attendance?

I think the best first place to start is with an accredited VA attorney, like we have here at OC Elder Law. We can look at your assets and make sure that you qualify and if you don't, we can figure out different strategies in order to get you qualified. We can make sure your whole application is complete before you submit it to the VA.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer