Written by attorney Savyon Grant

When to file a motion to resentence or reconsider a state sentence

Additional resources provided by the author

NJ Court rules

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer