Written by attorney Amsale Getnet Aberra

What You will Need to Petition for Your Alien Fiancé (I-129 F petition)

If you are a U.S. citizen applying to bring an alien fiance(e), you must file the following with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services:

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer