Written by attorney Robert Cronin

What you need to know if a family member dies without a will in Pennsylvania.

Additional resources provided by the author

I would recommend that you speak to an estate administration attorney in your area to understand how to administor an Intestate Estate.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer