Written by attorney Romy B Jurado

What You Need to Know About The E-2 Investor Visa

The E-2 investor visa applies to investors who want to make investments in the United States.

An investment in this sense means that the person is prepared to risk his capital with the aim of generating profit. The capital cannot be from an illegal enterprise.

Additional resources provided by the author

An E-2 investor visa allows you to freely move in and out of the United States. It also allows you work with your business in the country and even prolong your stay by obtaining extensions when you need them. Jurado & Farshchian, P.L. is a Business Law, Real Estate, Immigration, Probate and Litigation Law firm serving clients globally from their Miami, Florida office. For additional information, please go to or call (305) 921-0440.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer