Written by attorney Richard P Hastings

What You DON'T KNOW About Being Uninsured!

Many times someone will be involved in a hit-and-run accident and will not realize that they have the ability to collect money damages as a result of their injuries. The way in which you can go about collecting money damages, when the driver of the other vehicle is not located, is to file a claim under your own motor vehicle insurance policy. You might also have available to you an automobile insurance policy that is owned by a family member who you live with. It is important that you contact an experienced Connecticut hit and run accident attorney at the earliest possible moment to determine whether or not there is insurance coverage available to compensate you for your injuries and damages.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo personal injury email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer