Written by attorney Elisa M Reiter | Jul 26, 2018

What Types of Testing Might You Need to Take by Court Order If ALCOHOL or DRUGS are an Issue?

If alcohol has been an issue for you, you could find yourself subjected to tests that include urinalysis (UA), a breathalyzer like SOBERLINK, a blood screen, and/or a hair follicle or nail test.

Additional resources provided by the author National Institute of Drug Abuse (NIDA) DSM-V Manual American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM)

Rate this guide

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer