Written by attorney Joshua David Ramirez

What type of attorneys can assist me with qualifying for va aid and attendance?

The best type of attorney to help assist you with qualifying and applying for aid and attendance would be an elder law attorney and particularly a VA accredited elder law attorney.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer