Written by attorney Bruce Ward Bain | Mar 13, 2015

What to say to the court- Pro Se Family law divorce

This is a BASIC primer of what you need to say. You are always best represented by a lawyer as the decree will guide you for the rest of the time.

Rate this guide

Avvo child custody email series

Sign up to receive a 10-part series of useful information and legal advice about the divorce process.

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer