Written by attorney Bryan William Vereschagin

What to do when you are in a car accident

When you are in a car accident you need to do the following: (1) contact law enforcement so that a police report is done; (2) write down or take a photo of the other driver(s) insurance; (3) get to a hospital to be checked out for any injuries and (4) contact a lawyer.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo personal injury email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer