Written by attorney Ikemesit Amajak Eyo

What to Do When You are Denied Visitation

Additional resources provided by the author

For additional information regarding custody enforcement, contact an attorney in your area. If you live in Georgia but cannot afford an attorney, you may be able to get assistance from the Georgia Legal Services Program or from Atlanta Legal Aid. You can get limited information on how to file an action by contacting the Superior Court Clerk's office.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer