Written by attorney John Mark Cooper

What To Do When the Insurance Company Doesn't Call You Back

If the at-fault driver's insurance company is dragging its feet about compensating you for property damage done to your car and not returning your calls, you need to contact your own insurance company. They should be able to provide a rental car and/or compensation to cover your property damage expenses. To learn more, check out this video.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo personal injury email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer