Written by attorney Marco Antonio Cepeda

What to do if you've been sued in Bexar County for divorce or for other family law matters

Have you been served with divorce papers, child support or custody documents, or any other documents pertaining to family law? The key is not to panic and don’t ignore it. If you ignore it, the suit won’t just go away and you may default and lose the suit without even knowing it until it's too late

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer