Written by attorney Michelle Ray Matheson | Jun 14, 2014

What to do if you disagree with your performance review or write-up

Many employees are presented with performance feedback from their employer that is false, misleading, inaccurate or incomplete. This guide will assist you in how to respond if you are confronted with such a situation in your employment relationship.

Additional resources provided by the author

Rate this guide

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer