Written by attorney Cindy M Wysocki

What to do if you disagree with a family law commissioner's order in WA

First, act quickly! You have a right to request that the commissioner who issued the order reconsider the order. You can also ask a judge to revise the order. However, if you want to exercise one of these options, you must file within 10 days of the day the order was entered.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer