Written by attorney Bryan William Vereschagin | Jun 22, 2017

What to do if you believe you have an employment discrimination case

If you believe you are being discriminated against at work, you should contact an attorney before you file a complaint with Human Resources or your supervisor.

Rate this guide

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer