Written by attorney Calvin B. Chang

What to do if you are unable find an employment attorney to take your case

If you have been diligent in searching for an employment attorney to represent you and have been unsuccessful, please consider the following. Did you read the guide: “how to find an employment attorney” on Mr. Chang’s AVVO profile?

Additional resources provided by the author

If you are still unable then you may want to file your employment discrimination complaint with the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing. The DFEH can review and if appropriate investigate your case. You can file a wage and hour related complaint with the California Labor Commissioner / State of California Department of Industrial Relations.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer