Written by attorney Victoria L Clemans | Feb 15, 2010

What to do if you are served with a restraining order

Additional resources provided by the author

If you are a California resident, type in "California court forms" which will bring up the forms that will give you an idea of what will be used in court. An attorney may use what is referred to as long form and type up a full declaration of a response or request for a restraining order.

Rate this guide

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer