Written by attorney Hui Zeng

What to do if you are not selected in the H-1B lottery? “Change of Status” within the U.S.

Change of Status (abbreviation: COS) is defined as changing a type of nonimmigrant status to another type of nonimmigrant status while staying within the U.S. territory. In this article, attorney Hui Zeng from Zeng Law Group, PLLC is going to further breakdown and explain in detail the COS process.

Additional resources provided by the author

Email [email protected] Wechat zlgnyc Telephone 917-810-5388 Website WhatsApp 917-810-5388 Telegram

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer