Skip to main content

What to Do if You Are Injured in a Slip and Fall Accident on Someone Else's Property in Georgia?

Posted by attorney Mark Murray

Additional resources provided by the author

Call Premises Liability and Personal Injury Attorneys at The Murray Law Firm 888-842-1616.

It is important to call us within 24 hours of your slip and fall accident. Once you call, we’ll handle every aspect of your case, making sure you receive both the medical care you need and the financial compensation you deserve.

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?

Avvo personal injury email series

Sign up to receive a 3-part series of useful information and advice about personal injury law.

Recommended articles about Personal injury

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer