Written by attorney Timothy J. Klisz

What to do if you are charged with Retail Fraud in Michigan

Additional resources provided by the author

For more info, call me at (313)402-0853 or visit my website for a free consultation on your retail fraud case.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer